//PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC122.11.16
Well, it's been a busy week. In an attempt to gain favour
among my gallentean piers in the Federation Navy, I have been carrying out
jobs that have been reserved for capsuleers. This is to gain trust to do larger
more important missions for them and so on and so forth. Unfortunately, this has not
been without loss. I was finishing off a mission and flying through the region
called Placid. It's considered to be the border of Intaki/Syndicate space, and
therefore the security level of it is considerably lower. Pirates had been gate camping, sitting a few kilometers off it, looking for a good target for some time. Unfortunately, my hauler was deemed to be one such target. Aura link killmail posted on Galnet [NEOCOM LINKING
KILLMAIL - CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR - Kill: Clementine Lafleur (Nereus) Kill: Clementine Lafleur (Capsule)]

I have recloned before, but this was the first time from
combat. It was... something else. I didn't feel any pain, and the transfer of
it didn't seem to take all that much time either. A cup of tea and a bit of
chocolate and I was back in my pod to fly again. I am starting to realise the nonchalant attitude of fellow capsuleers that I speak to in the Summit chat room.
Comments
Post a Comment